Your One-Stop Resource for Adoption Information and Inspiration
Whether you’re just beginning to consider adoption, or you’re a seasoned adoptive parent, birth parent, grandparent, or adopted person, you’ll find plenty of ways to explore adoption here.
- You’ll find 800 articles about adoption and tons of interesting reader comments on my Exploring Adoption blog.
- I’m also on Twitter @adoptionexpert.
- If you’re a prospective adoptive parent or a new parent, you’ll want to check out my book, The Adoption Decision: 15 Things You Want to Know Before Adopting.
- If you’re interested in starting an adoption support ministry in your church, ask me about how you can get free copies of my book, The Adoption Network: Your Guide to Starting a Support System.
- If you’re a post-adoptive parent, you’ll enjoy a collection I contributed a chapter to: Handbook on Thriving as an Adoptive Family: Real-Life Solutions to Common Challenges.
- And for general adoption inspiration, try Chicken Soup for the Adopted Soul: Stories Celebrating Forever Families.
That should keep you busy for a while! Take a few minutes to browse my site. I welcome your questions, comments, and feedback.